After the filing of a civil complaint alleging fraud in Bear Stearns' mortgage-backed securities operation, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman says he expects more cases to come.
N.Y. AG Says Mortgage Task Force Just Getting Started
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter