Four senior Republicans are criticizing the Commodity Futures Trading Commission's judgment and use of resources after a federal court struck down its controversial "position limits" rule.
GOP Lawmakers Blast CFTC In Wake Of Derivatives Court Ruling
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues