Signature, a New York bank led by frugal CEO Joseph DePaolo, is laser-focused on commercial clients and niche lines in an age when others are trying to be all things to all people.
Joseph DePaolo's Signature Bank Is Hard to Copy
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues