Jennifer Shasky Calvery took the reins at the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network last month, after 15 years at the Justice Department prosecuting money laundering and organized crime.
New Fincen Director Makes Shell Corps Her Top Priority
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter