Although the consumer bureau is appearing closer to a final plan on defining 'qualified mortgages,' neither lenders nor consumer groups seem very satisfied.
CFPB May Offend Both Sides in QM Compromise
OCT 16, 2012 5:39pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE