American Express Co. on Wednesday reported third-quarter net income of $1.25 billion, up 1% from the same period a year ago, as customer spending grew worldwide.
Amex Meets Earnings Expectations, Falls Short on Revenue
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app