The bureau's chief of supervision, enforcement and fair lending brings a track record of fairness to an agency attacked for being hostile to banking.
CFPB Supervision Head Vows to Be Fair: 'It's Never Personal'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app