The bureau's chief of supervision, enforcement and fair lending brings a track record of fairness to an agency attacked for being hostile to banking.
CFPB Supervision Head Vows to Be Fair: 'It's Never Personal'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues