An agreement to purchase $5.9 billion of assets from the retail giant positions TD for further growth in the credit-card business, while providing a blueprint for future deals.
TD Deal with Target Shows Way Forward on Retail Card Sales
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter