Flat lending and weaker margins hurt Pinnacle Bankshares in Altavista, Va., in the third quarter. Earnings fell 34%, to $399 million, from a year earlier.
3Q Earnings Fall 34% at Pinnacle in Virginia
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues