The California Department of Financial Institutions has lifted a memorandum of understanding against Hanmi Bank after the Los Angeles institution's condition improved.
State Regulator Lifts Order Against Hanmi
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues