Old Florida Bancshares had been focusing on internal growth until the opportunity to buy New Traditions National Bank arose. The deal will take Old Florida to $1 billion in assets and cement its place as Orlando's biggest community bank.
Florida Deal Combines 'Old' and 'New' in Orlando
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app