Enterprise Financial Services in St. Louis, Mo., has repurchased the $35 million of preferred stock it had issued to the Treasury Department under the Troubled Asset Relief Program.
Enterprise Repurchases Preferred Stock from Treasury
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter