A plan by the Obama administration to help millions of middle class families refinance their homes would cost large banks between $5 billion to $10 billion, the White House said Wednesday.
Obama Refi Plan Comes With Big Price Tag for Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues