Regulators pledged Wednesday to heed concerns of community banks and ensure that a final rule implementing Basel III capital and liquidity requirements does not harm smaller institutions.
Regulators Pledge Basel Relief for Small Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app