The Treasury Department will receive $62 million from its latest auction of stakes it owns in banks through the Troubled Asset Relief Program.
Treasury Raises $62 Million from Latest Tarp Auction
NOV 20, 2012 11:38am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE