The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau says it will propose changes to the remittance rule to ease burdens on community banks. It is also delaying its implementation by an additional 90 days.
CFPB to Amend, Delay Contentious Remittance Rule
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter