The FDIC official proposes corresponding a bank's required capital minimum to its Camels rating and subjecting big banks to more detailed exams.
Exams and Capital Levels Should Be Intertwined: FDIC's Hoenig
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues