Wells Fargo, U.S. Bancorp, Bank of America, PNC, SunTrust and Citigroup all said this week they plan to halt until after New Year's evictions of borrowers whose homes have been foreclosed on for loans the banks' own.
Major Banks Halt Evictions for the Holidays
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues