Banco Português de Investimento, also known as Banco BPI and one of Portugal's biggest banks, is seeking regulatory approval to open a branch in Newark, according to state documents.
Portuguese Bank Planning First U.S. Office
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues