In the first of the FDIC's 39 suits against bank executives, it has won a jury verdict declaring three former IndyMac executives breached their fiduciary duties by lending recklessly to home builders during the housing boom.
FDIC Prevails in Suit Blaming IndyMac Execs for Construction Losses
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.