The House is scheduled to vote this week on a bill that would exempt banks from sending an annual privacy notice to customers unless the disclosures have changed from a year earlier.
House to Vote on Privacy Disclosure Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app