Armed with $350 million in capital and an expanded infrastructure, the CEO of National Bank in Colorado will be on the hunt for acquisitions in the new year.
National Bank's Laney Preparing for 'Disciplined' Growth in '13
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app