The bank is retrenching from some of the country's wealthiest suburbs, abandoning some of its years-long efforts to cultivate affluent customers.
Citi Cuts 13 Branches in Affluent Philadelphia Suburbs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues