The Royal Bank of Scotland has won a bid to dismiss a lawsuit that stems from its sale of securities backed by U.S. residential mortgages.
RBS Wins Bid to Dismiss Mortgage Lawsuit
DEC 28, 2012 2:43pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE