The Federal Housing Finance Agency offered more details Tuesday for how it plans to create a new infrastructure for the secondary mortgage market and reduce the role of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
FHFA Offers Further Plans for Post Fannie, Freddie World
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app