Two banks have agreed to sell to credit unions since December. As a result, more growth-minded credit unions could be scouting out deals, renewing debate on whether the nonprofit institutions should be taxed.
Credit Unions Quietly Prowling for Bank Acquisitions
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter