A decision by the Federal Housing Finance Agency on whether it will wash away portions of underwater borrowers' mortgage is imminent, Ed DeMarco, the agency's acting director, said Wednesday.
FHFA Nears Decision on Principal Forgiveness
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter