At a congressional hearing Monday, an FHFA official sought to manage expectations regarding a program that many see as a key step in clearing the nation's inventory of foreclosed homes.
FHFA Downplays Potential of Foreclosure-to-Rental Program
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues