The company's relatively weak price may give aspiring sellers a reason to pause, though industry observers say there are reasons why this deal failed to meet the hot premiums that other Texas banks have commanded.
PlainsCapital Deal Serves as Speed Bump to Texas Prices
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues