The Treasury Department plans to auction its remaining stakes in 16 banks as it continues to unwind its holdings from the Troubled Asset Relief Program.
Treasury Plans Auction of More Tarp Warrants
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues