Real estate loans that underlie commercial mortgage-backed securities, and were delinquent by at least 30 days or in foreclosure, rose to 9.07% last month. That was four basis points higher than in April.
CMBS Delinquencies Rose Slightly in May
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app