Consumer loan demand continued to rise in recent weeks as bankers noted increases in car and new home purchases, according to a survey released Wednesday by the Federal Reserve Board.
Lending on Upswing in Most Areas, Fed Survey Shows
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app