Bank trading revenues jumped to $7.5 billion in the first quarter, marking the fourth highest level on record, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency said Friday.
Bank Trading Revenues Reach $7.5B in 1Q
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app