Rep. Jeb Hensarling is expected to unveil new mortgage finance reform legislation this month — an effort that has virtually no chance of becoming law this year, but one that will undoubtedly shape the housing debate.
House GOP Faces Challenges with Conservative GSE Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter