The Bureau's rules add incrementally to a previous mandate in the mortgage servicing settlement, but leave other regulators to sort out the controversy over the insurance for troubled homeowners.
CFPB Treads Lightly on Force-Placed Insurance
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app