Bank of America says it can rebuild its share of the home loan market as rates rise, but its mortgage business relies more on refinancings than at other big banks.
B of A Faces Tough Road in Mortgages, Strong 2Q Aside
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app