Sidelined by the Fed this year, BB&T wants to get back to buying banks in 2014 provided the Fed accepts its updated capital plan. Its peers are more cautious.
BB&T More Eager Than Rivals to Return to M&A Game
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app