The Senate Banking Committee, voting along party lines, approved the nomination of Rep. Mel Watt, D-N.C., on Thursday to become director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
Senate Panel Moves Nomination of Watt to Lead FHFA
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter