Associated Banc-Corp in Green Bay, Wis., announced second-quarter earnings of $47 million, up 12% from a year earlier thanks to higher net interest income and mortgage banking revenue.
Associated Posts Higher Interest Income, Mortgage Revenue
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app