In his first sit-down interview with American Banker, Comptroller Tom Curry discusses whether Dodd-Frank ended "too big to fail," the blowback from community banks on Basel III, how he views preemption and lessons learned from the recent $8.5 billion foreclosure settlement.
OCC's Curry on Big Bank Breakup, Basel and Preemption
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter