The Minnesota Department of Commerce closed the $50.2 million-asset 1st Regents Bank in Andover on Friday.
Small Minnesota Bank Is 2013's Second Failure
JAN 18, 2013 6:54pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE