The Alabama regional bank, which struggled to jumpstart top-line growth during the second quarter, is hiring financial consultants and holding more 15-year mortgages.
Regions Discusses Efforts to Boost Revenue
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues