Boston University professor Con Hurley's plan would require systemically important firms to set aside reserves equal to the net advantage — funding and otherwise — they get for being big.
An Alternative Plan to Fix TBTF: Lay Big Banks' Subsidy Bare
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues