JPMorgan Chase plans to sell or spin off its physical commodities unit, as regulatory scrutiny on big banks' commodities holdings and trading operations mounts.
JPMorgan Chase to Shed Physical Commodities Unit
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues