The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau faces the task of determining how the 2009 credit card reform law has influenced the cost of credit. Its conclusions will likely offer clues to its future rulemaking and spur further clashes between bankers and consumer advocates.
CARD Act Fight to Offer Clues to Future CFPB Regs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues