CommunityOne in Asheboro, N.C., went from the brink of failure to a model of recovery in a few years. But it took new management, private-equity money, an acquisition and an accounting ace in the hole to get it done.
The All-Out Effort that Saved a North Carolina Bank
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues