Regulators asked a federal court Thursday to reject a bid by U.S. Bank to dismiss a lawsuit over its alleged role in Peregrine Financial's embezzlement scandal.
CFTC Urges Court to Reject U.S. Bank Bid to Dismiss Peregrine Suit
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues