The No. 2 home lender will market the government's Home Affordable Refinancing Program to hundreds of thousands of customers acquired from MetLife. To speed closings, it's licensing Quicken Loans' technology.
Chase Mortgage Head Sees Plenty of Refi Mileage Left in Harp
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter