Higher costs offset revenue gains at Community Bank System in Syracuse, N.Y., in the fourth quarter. Earnings at the $7.5 billion-asset company fell roughly 1% from a year earlier, to $18.8 million.
Profits Slow at Community Bank System in 4Q
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app