At least nine lenders have halted operations in the three weeks since state regulators began pressuring banks to cut off their access to the payments system.
Online Lenders Go Bust Following New York Crackdown
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app